The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








05 January 2014

Paris in snow

The wind blows fiercely and the temperature drops but sure as I'm sitting here tonight, tomorrow I shall be at work. It rarely gets cold enough or windy enough to cancel school. Only snow can do that. Central Texas gets very little snow. Some years we get none at all.



I complain about the summer heat. Temps may reach 100 degrees or more. Even with the air conditioner on I am too hot. I'm told that I'll appreciate the summer in the winter and vice-versa. Not so. I'll take more of the winter and less of the summer. One day soon in Paris...

(picture by Jennifer Gerrardi, found on the internet.)


No comments:

Blog Archive