The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








02 January 2014

Travel

Today was a successful travel day. After two flights I found myself safe and sound in a Houston area hotel. No lost luggage, no missed flights, no problems.

In fact, today was a win. I skipped baggage fees. How? I packed one carry-on and one "personal item." When the airline asked for volunteers to have their carry-ons checked for free, I thought about it and finally decided to take a chance. The last time I did this DFW managed not to get my suitcase on the right plane. I congratulate the DFW baggage handlers for doing the job correctly this time. My faith in them is ALMOST restored.

Today was also my last indulgence in greasy, fried fast food. I feel awful. Give me a salad. Tomorrow, give me a salad. Right now I could not eat a thing.

I promise to make this blog more "Texas to Paris" than it has been and to write more. How can I teach the importance of writing and audience if I'm not writing myself?

I think I need to take some pictures as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive