The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








01 November 2015

Take Two



I’m back!
Okay, I wasn’t really gone. I still live in Texas; this is my last year. God willing, I will move in June of 2016.
A few things have changed:
I have one dog, a Chihuahua named Zena. Nanna crossed the Rainbow Bridge on 21 August. She was 17 ½; she had been with me 16 ½ years.
I still teach Theatre Arts and direct the one-act play. But I am no longer a high school teacher; I teach 8th grade English. It was not an easy transition, I will not discuss it, and my schedule this year is fine. I only despise one person.
I have two other blogs: ivebeenthinkingandnow.blogspot.com and singularlyme.blogspot.com
That’s all for now.
Wren

No comments:

Blog Archive